(1) The printing equipment has high precision and can r […]
(1) The printing equipment has high precision and can reach 2880dpi (Dots Per Inch), while the traditional screen printing can only reach 200dpi. Inkjet printing products are rich in color, natural transition and clear patterns. The dramatic increase in printing precision has made it possible to produce high-definition printed textiles, allowing designers to break through the limitations of traditional fabric printing techniques and fully exploit their imagination.
(2) No plate making is required, the batch is flexible, and it is not limited by the pattern, and the image can be arbitrarily modified. It can realize single-piece production, mass production, and fast delivery. Traditional printing requires prior preparation, coloring, and proofing. The more colors of the pattern, the more plates are needed, the longer the preparation time is. The smaller the production batch, the higher the production cost and the slower the delivery speed. Therefore, the traditional printing method is not suitable for single or small batch production according to customer requirements, and it is difficult to meet the individual needs of modern consumers.
(3) Low energy consumption, low pollution, and low noise. Inkjet printing does not use water and color paste during the printing process. The ink used in printing is “on-demand” by the computer. No waste water is generated during the whole printing process. The noise is low and it is truly clear.
Clean production technology. Traditional printing requires the rinsing of the stencil. The printed fabric requires a large amount of water washing and soaping to remove the floating color, which not only causes waste of dyes, auxiliaries, water resources and energy, but also causes serious pollution.
(4) The combination of inkjet printing digital technology and network technology will bring a new management system and marketing model. The textile inkjet printing technology covers a small footprint and can be printed in offices and homes, enabling personalized e-commerce consumption via the Internet. Consumers can transfer the patterns they need, even their own designs, personal data and requirements, to the manufacturer via the Internet. Manufacturers can arrange production at any time and send the product to consumers. Traditional printing requires a special drafting room, a plate making room, a spacious printing workshop and a post-washing treatment workshop. The production plant is expensive and has a large investment.
These unique advantages of textile digital inkjet printing fundamentally revolutionize the concept of traditional textile production and management, realize the green production of textile printing, and combine the traditional textile industry with modern high technology to make it from labor-intensive to technical Intensive development has greatly promoted the upgrading of the textile industry and improved the technical level. Therefore, people at home and abroad agree that textile digital inkjet printing technology is one of the key technologies for the technological revolution in the dyeing and finishing industry in the 21st century.
Although the ink jet printing has many advantages as described above, the shortcomings of slow printing speed, further improvement of color depth and high equipment cost are still the main obstacles restricting the large-scale popularization and application of this technology. In order to solve these bottlenecks, many scientists in the world have added the research and development of inkjet printing technology, and many key issues have been gradually broken.